Sunday, June 22, 2014

Bucket List: Blogophilia 17.7

Marvin Martian's blog for the parameters of blogophilia:  https://www.facebook.com/notes/marvin-martian/blogophilia-week-187-bucket-list/757219570965929

Bonus Points:
(Hard, 2 points) Incorporate the philosophers' stone or stone of the philosophers ...
(Easy, 1 point) Include a lyric from a song by Cher
I have a bucket list.  I didn't really think about the fact that it's a bucket list, but it is one.  I can't complain about not being able to do or go places.  I've done a lot, but, there are a lot more I'd like to do.  Of course, stopping all pedophiles dead in their tracks is one of them, though I'm not sure how successful this would be.  It would be nice, if I could access the philosophers' stone so I can use it, then maybe I could rid the world of these certain disgusting folk, so I can prance around singing "Tonight you're gonna go down in flames Just like Jesse James"!



Undead DancingUndead Dancing



Or, it would be totally fun, to have these zombies or the rising skeletons to come join my army to chase after those who terrorize and mistreat others.  But, I guess since that won't happen, I'll have to make sure that I'm focusing on the important issues.

Topic:  Nissemech
Bonus points:  D Anna J & Irene
Picture:  Christopher
Word/Phrase:  1)  Zombies (in blog) 2) awakening skeletons (in blog)  3) Undead Dancing (photo caption) 4) rise from the dead 5) reaching for the sky 6) picking yourself up off the ground 7) fogging  8) heat rising from the crematory 9) misting 10) underworld overseers 11) buck naked  12) bare bones  13)  dead cold  14) death warmed over  15) night of the living dead

No comments:

Post a Comment