Saturday, March 8, 2014

It's In The Stars: Blogophilia 2.7

Bonus Points:
(Hard, 2 points) quote Warren Buffet (not the Margarita Jimmy Buffet! Ha!)
(Easy, 1 point) incorporate a conspiracy theory

https://www.facebook.com/notes/marvin-martian/blogophilia-week-27-its-in-the-stars/702075056480381

As I stood, gazing at the moon, thinking I was enjoying a solitary moment, I noticed that Barbara K., searching for her next photo, caught me, which is one of these once in a blue moon moments, that I actually take solitude amongst the night sky.  It's a good think that I didn't have a song in my head, since she'd have caught me dancing in the moonlight, or maybe doing a moon dance.  But, often, I think it's a moon over troubled waters, but maybe I'm experiencing lunacy.  Or maybe I just need to be looking at the moon river.

Beautiful Moon of Kentucky
Beautiful Moon of Kentucky

Being the founder of a nonprofit cause called Youth Voice Initiative, I hope that one day, there will be enough support to change social thinking as well as pass laws to protect our abused children, but seems as if now, the fate of accomplishing anything...  It's in the stars, and hoping that one day, all will come through.  Thinking of those who will stand up for their beliefs, I think that Tori reaches for the stars to make things happen.

So, even though many times, Nissmech has reminded me that It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to ruin it.  So if you think about that, maybe you'll do things differently.  Yes, very wise, and I'm hoping that it's not going to take me another 14-15 years to built the reputation of YVI to be successful, but...

My goodness!  I forgot...  Tyler has said that behind every good woman, there may be a man who tried to stop her...  CRAPOLA!!!!  Does this mean that a pedophile is gathering his/her cohorts and supporters to bring me down?  That could take only 3 minutes to try to ruin my gig as a child advocate!  It's a pedophile conspiracy to ruin me!  But, alas, Tyler is MY supporter, thank goodness! 

Hopefully, no one will buy into some of these lies that these child predators try to say about me, because I fear not, and will continue to fight for the children!  Just remember:  right is right, even if you're the only one doing it.  Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it.


To participate in blogophilia, click the link at the top of this blog for the rules, prompts, and how to submit.

To support Youth Voice Initiative, check out the website:  https://sites.google.com/site/youthvoiceinitiative/home

Please like this page:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Youth-Voice-Initiative/128824388322

And join this group:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/242664125766646/

As usual, feel free to share my blog, just to spread the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment